Google Drive for Zoho CRM
How Can I...
Google Drive Extension for Zoho CRM allows your sales people to sync, share, access and manage files associated with records through Google Drive right within your CRM account. All attachments from your respective CRM records will be synced and stored in to your associated Google Drive account.
- Only administrators can install this extension.
- Users with a trial or paid Google Drive can use this extension.
- The email address to sign in to Zoho CRM account and the Google drive account should be the same.
You can either go to the Zoho Marketplace and install the Google Drive extension or log in to your Zoho CRM account and install.
To install Google Drive extension
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All.
All the installed extensions will be listed. Under All Extensions you can view all the extensions supported in CRM.
- Click AllExtensions, browse through for Google Drive and click it.
- Click InstallNow.
- In the following screen, agree to the terms of service and click Install.
- Choose to which users you want to install the extension.
- Install for admin only - The extension will be installed in CRM for only the users with the administrator profile.
- Install for all users - The extension will be installed in CRM for all the users. Users need to have a Google Drive account to use this feature.
- Choose profiles - The extension will be installed for all the CRM users. Choose this option, click Continue and then select the profile.
The extension will be automatically installed for the specified users. After installation, you need to authorize your account using your Google Drive login credentials.
- Click Authorize.
If you skip this step, you can later authorize from Settings> Setup > Marketplace > All.
In the Google Drive extension details page, you can click Authorize.
- In the pop-up, specify your Google Drive account credentials and click SignIn.
- Grant access to Zoho CRM to sync with Google Drive, so that you can upload and share files inside your CRM to your Google Drive account.
The account will be authorized and the extension will be activated.
You can view, share and upload files directly within your CRM account using the Google Drive extension. For example, whenever you create a contact or a lead in Zoho CRM, a folder will be automatically created inside your Google Drive account. You can then upload files to this folder and it will be listed under the related lists of your record.
To share files from Zoho CRM
- Click Leads, Accounts, Contacts, or Deals modules.
- Click on a record to which you want to add or share documents.
- In the record's details page, click Add File to Google Drive.
Your files will be added to your Google Drive account.
View files associated to a record
To view files associated to a record
- Click the Leads, Accounts, Contacts, or Deals modules.
- Click on a record and go to the Google Drive related list.
You can view the files uploaded to that particular record.
When you wish to uninstall Google Drive extension, please note that all the data will be deleted on uninstalling and cannot be recovered.
To uninstall Google Drive extension
- Go to Setup > Marketplace > All.
All the installed extensions are listed. Under All Extensions you can view all the extensions supported in CRM.
- Browse for Google Drive and click the corresponding Uninstall link.
- Click Ok to confirm.
All the data related to Google Drive will be deleted.