What is Zoho Docs?Zoho Docs is an Online Document Management system where you can store all your files securely in a centralized location and can access them from anywhere and from any device. You can upload, store, create, edit, share, and view any type of file like documents, spreadsheets, presentations, pictures, music, videos, etc. Our advanced collaboration tools such as Shared Folders, Tasks and Groups will provide a collaborative environment for you and your team. You can also collaborate on documents in real-time, which is useful when you work as a team. To know more about our features, please check out our Overview page.
What can I do with Zoho Docs?
- Create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations online.
- Import and edit documents from your computer.
- Download/Export your online documents to your desktop in MS Office, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML, Zip file formats.
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators - right from inside the documents.
- Share files online securely by setting different visibility options and user permissions.
- Create Shared folders, invite people to view, edit , upload files and collaborate.
- Review documents, post comments, chat with friends and colleagues.
- Create groups, share and collaborate in real-time.
- Check In/ check out shared files and maintain multiple versions for a document.
- Review or revert to older versions of a document anytime.
- View differences between versions.
- Perform full-text file searches
- Store all your files in a secure, centralized location.
- Access your data anywhere at any time from any device.
- Upload any documents, spreadsheets, presentations, pictures, music, videos, zip, PDF in any format.
- Store files in Folders and Sub-Folders
What browsers does Zoho Docs support?
What languages is Zoho Docs available in?
How secure are my documents in Zoho Docs?
- HTTPS support https://docs.zoho.eu for Zoho Docs service.
- Hosting of Customer data in a secured Data Center
- Encryption of user credentials.
- While uploading a document in Zoho Docs the system will automatically scan for viruses. If the document contains any virus then the document will not be stored.
How much storage space does Zoho Docs offer?
- Free : 5 GB / User
- Standard : 100 GB / User
- Premium : 1 TB / User
What if I lose all my documents? How does Zoho Docs manage & backup data?
How do I upload files from desktop?
- Click the down arrow in 'Upload' button and select 'Bulk Upload'.
- Choose the destination folder in the left side menu.
- Click on 'Select files to upload' to choose the files from your computer.
- Click on 'Start Upload' to start the upload.
I have accidentally deleted a document from the folder. How do I restore it?
Do not worry. It is exactly for this reason Zoho Docs does not delete a document at the first instance. Zoho Docs has a 'Trash Bin' option similar to the Macintosh's Trash and Windows Recycle bins.
The trash is a temporary storage for files that have been deleted by the user, but not yet permanently erased from the account. You can restore the deleted files to its original folder by selecting the files from the trash folder and clicking on the "Restore" button