Google Sheets Integration
Table of Contents
This integration allows you to create a Google spreadsheet of your Zoho Forms responses. To set up Google Sheets integration:
- Click on Google Sheets under the Integration tab.
- Click on the Integrate button.
- You'll see a pop-up box asking you to authenticate your Google account. Click on Authenticate Google to confirm authentication.
- Choose from one of these options.
- New sheet - Creates a new spreadsheet. Name it as you please.
- Existing sheet - Choose an existing spreadsheet and your responses will be saved in a new worksheet in the existing sheet. The new worksheet will be your form's name.
Once integrated, all responses and attachments from your form will be saved in both Zoho Forms and Google Sheets. As you add fields to your form, they will be automatically added in the spreadsheet as well.
Note: Data saved in Zoho Forms and Google Sheet are independent of one another. Editing the records in Zoho Forms will not alter the data on the Google spreadsheet.
- In addition to all the fields in the form, you can also assign dedicated columns to view Payment information, UTM Tracking parameters and Geolocation details in the integrated spreadsheet.
The respective checkboxes will appear in the integration settings only if you have configured any of these options priorly.
- Payment Information: By checking the Payment Information box, the payment details of each form submission will be pushed to the integrated spreadsheet. The Payment Amount, Payment Status, Payment Currency, and Payment Merchant will be added as separate columns.
- UTM Tracking: By checking the UTM Tracking box, the UTM Tracking parameters will be pushed to the integrated spreadsheet. All the default UTM tracking parameters and the custom parameters will be added as separate columns.
- Geolocation: By checking the Geolocation box, the respondent location will be pushed to the integrated google spreadsheet. The Geolocation details such as Submitter's Location, Submitter's Latitude, and Submitter's Longitude will be added as separate columns.
- Click Save to save the integration setup.
Note: Once saved, the columns in the spreadsheet cannot be removed. If you wish to deselect any of the information, the integration setup must be removed completely and reconfigured. The new integration can be configured to a new worksheet within the same spreadsheet or to a new spreadsheet.
You will also find an option to store all the file attachments and signatures collected via your form in Google Drive. Select your form's field and specify the folder name. All attachments will then be stored in the new folder every time respondents upload attachments to your form.
Note: You will be able to save all attachments in Google Drive only if your form is integrated with Google Sheets as well.
To remove Google Sheets integration, click on the Remove integration link and confirm.