Frequently Asked Questions in Accounts
- Can I simultaneously login to two different accounts?
- How can I edit the e-mail invitation sent to the newly added users?
- As a Portal Administrator, can I reset my user's password?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How to add a secondary email address?
- How to edit my primary email address?
- How do I delete a Zoho account?
- How can I remove my secondary email address?
- How can I enable and disable my TFA?
- How do I change my user name?
- Can I change the portal owner in Zoho Projects?
- Which browsers does Zoho Projects support?
- Does Zoho Projects support different languages?
- What are the whitelisted IPs for using Zoho Projects?
- Which mobile platforms does Zoho Projects support?
1. Can I simultaneously login to two different accounts?
No. It is not possible to login simultaneously into two different portals using different user names. Instead, you can login to different portals from different browsers.
2. How can I edit the e-mail invitation sent to new users?
You cannot modify the invitation since the e-mail is sent from our application server. Editing the invitation is not possible.
3. As a Portal administrator, can I reset an user's password?
To maintain confidentiality and ensure privacy portal owner/administrator cannot reset passwords for other users. Only users can reset their passwords.
4. What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor Authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. To sign-in you will be asked to enter a unique code generated by an app on your mobile device or sent via text message in addition to your email address and password. Learn more
5. How do I add a secondary email address?
If you wish to retain the existing email address and add a new one follow the below steps:
- Log on to your Zoho account at https://accounts.zoho.eu/.
- Click on the My Profile Info tab.
- Click the Email Address link and then select Add Email on the right.
- Submit a new email address in the text box that shows up.
- Email will be added to your secondary email address.
6. How to edit my primary email address?
To edit your email address:
- Log in to your Zoho account at https://accounts.zoho.eu/ and click on the My Profile Info tab >> Email Address.
- Click the Edit option to the right.
- Enter your new email address and password in the text box that shows up and click Update.
- A confirmation mail will now be sent to the new email address.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
7. How do I delete my Zoho account?
To close your individual Zoho account, log in to your Zoho account and proceed with the following steps mentioned in our user guide.
8. How can I remove my secondary email address?
To remove your secondary email address, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your Zoho account using your email address and password.
- Go to My Profile Info and click Email Address.
- Click the Remove option available in the secondary email section.
- Your secondary email will now be removed.
9. How can I enable and disable my TFA?
-To enable your TFA, go to your Zoho Accounts pages and click the Two-factor authentication tab. Now, click here to continue reading the following steps.
-To disable your TFA, go through the following steps in our user guide.
10. How do I change my user name?
If you want to change the user name, first you need to close the existing account and then recreate the account with the required username that you prefer.
11. Can I change the portal owner in Zoho Projects?
Yes. You must be the Portal Owner in order to change the ownership. The ownership can be changed to another user only if the user is in the Admin role. Learn More.
- Click Org Settings, and then click Portal Settings to access your portal settings.
Note: Only users with Admin role will be listed in the Select New Portal Owner drop-down. This updates the new portal owner. And the Portal Owner change is enabled only for paid plans. However, you cannot change the Portal Owner for the portals integrated with Google Apps domain.
12. Which browsers does Zoho Projects support?
Zoho Projects supports the following browsers:
Internet Explorer - 11 and above (IE support will be deprecated from 1st Jan 2019)
Google Chrome - 50 and above
FireFox - 45 and above
Safari - 7 and above
We request users to upgrade their browsers to the latest version for a better and smooth user experience.
13. Does Zoho Projects support different languages?
We support 18 different languages like Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English(US), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Korean and Turkish.
To change the language settings:
- Navigate to Setup->Personal Settings->Profile.
- Click Language and select the language of your choice.
- Click Update to complete the language settings.
To see pages in your favorite language apart from the languages that we support, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. What are the whitelisted IPs for using Zoho Projects?
22.214.171.124/23 ( 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206/23 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124/23 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206/23 (220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168)
22.214.171.124/24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206/23 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124/24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52)
184.108.40.206/23 (220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168)
22.214.171.124/23 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206 /29 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124/24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206 /29 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124 /24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206/29 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124/24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
184.108.40.206/29 ( 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 )
22.214.171.124/24 ( 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52 )
15. Which mobile platforms does Zoho Projects support?
Our mobile apps run on the following mobile platforms:
- Google Android version 4.1 and above
- iOS 5.1 and above