Microsoft Teams Integration
Get into action with our integration with Microsoft Teams in Office 365. Microsoft Teams is an all-in-one hub for effective team collaboration. Teams users can add Zoho projects tab to their chat channels and start working on projects directly from the Teams workspace.
- Only the Teams users who are added to the Zoho Projects portal can access the project tabs.
- Collaborate with your teammates via chat.
- Add tasks and task lists to projects directly from the Teams workspace.
- Customize your task view.
- Link tasks using four types of task dependency and establish task workflow.
- View task lists of the project while chatting with teammates about the tasks & project activities.
- Task list view displays the task owner, task status, start date, and end date for each task.
- The chart view of the task list shows a graphical representation of the tasks by user, status, priority, and percent complete.
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams account in Office 365.
- Click the + button in the top of the channel to add a new tab.
- Click the Zoho Projects icon in the Add a tab pop-up.
- Link your Zoho Projects account to your Teams account (if you’re a new user, sign up for Zoho Projects and create your portal).
- Select your portal and choose the project you want to work on.
- Click Save.
You can keep adding more Zoho Projects tabs within your channel.