Settings in Zoho Projects
Personalize your projects the way you like it, to match your corporate style. With Zoho Projects, you can update titles, change layouts, add colors and bring out a nice look and feel for your portal. Setup search lets you search for the setting you need.
Benefits of Project Settings
- Customize your project and select a color scheme to match your corporate style.
- Select and view your project pages in your favorite language.
- Localize the project by selecting the residing time zone as per your requirement.
- Personalize your project profile with your personal details.
- Upload your favorite picture so the project team can see them at work.
- Take a backup of your crucial project data and export in your personal desktop.
Set up your company profile, customize tabs, and templates in the Portal Configuration section.
Portal Configuration | Project Budget | Project Custom Fields Settings | Task Templates | Project Templates | Task Layouts and Custom Fields | Gamescope | Delete Portal
Configure your project information, customize the tabs, and manage the project Email aliases to access Zoho Projects through your personal Email addresses in the Project Settings section.
Project Details | Organize Tabs | Email Alias
Integrate Zoho Projects with the other Zoho services like Zoho Reports, Zoho Invoice, Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk in the Zoho Apps integration section.
Zoho Analytics | Zoho Invoice | Zoho CRM | Zoho Desk | Zoho Mail | Zoho People | Zoho Meeting | Developer Space - ZSC Key
Integrate Zoho Projects with the third-party services like Dropbox, Slack, Zapier, Google Drive, BitBucket, GitHub, and Crashlytics in the Other Apps integration section.
Dropbox | Slack | Zapier | Google Drive | Google Apps | GitHub | Bitbucket | Crashlytics | Microsoft Office 365 | Microsoft Teams | API Access
Import and manage your data from Basecamp, JIRA, and Microsoft Projects to Zoho Projects in the Data Administration section.
Import from Basecamp | Import from JIRA | Other File Import | Data Backup | Audit Log