Frequently Asked Questions
How to convert a Not in CRM email address (top public domains like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) to Colleagues?
Simply drag that particular email from Not in CRM and drop it in Colleagues. Click Convert in the pop-up that appears.
How to remove a task from a filter?
- Go to Settings > Mail Settings > Filters.
- Hover over the filter in question, and click the [..]Edit filter icon. Go to the Assign Task field, and clear the check-box of the task you want to remove. Click Save.
What is the difference between the folders "Mine" and "Inbox"?
SalesInbox sorts your emails by default into pre-built folders based on how they are addressed to you.
- The folder Mine displays all emails that are directly addressed to you. That is, emails in which the To/CC fields contain your email address.
- The folder Inbox, on the other hand, displays emails addressed to your email aliases and email groups that you are a part of.
- If you wish to see all these emails in a single place, you can choose the All Messages view.
Can I assign tasks to other CRM users in my organization?
No, you cannot. You can only assign tasks to yourself. Tasks in SalesInbox are not associated with tasks in Zoho CRM. SalesInbox tasks are only related to email, and the execution of follow-up activities pertaining to received mail.
How to reorder my folders?
- Go to Settings > Folders.
- Click the [..]Reorder icon, hold and drag the folder to an order of your choice. Click Save.
How to rename a folder?
- Go to Folders in the left panel.
- Right-click on the folder you want to rename. Click Rename. After renaming, click Save.
How to group emails from a top customer in a folder?
- Go to Settings > Filters > Create Filter.
- In the Mail Criteria field, select Sender Equals and enter the customer's email address.
- In the Entity Criteria field, specify the required CRM criteria.
- Assign this filter to a folder, or create a new folder for that customer's emails alone.
- Click Save.
How to remove a label from an email?
- Click open the email you want to remove the label from. Once inside, you'll notice the labels below the subject of the email.
- Hover over them, and click the [..]Delete icon to remove a label.
How to create a new template?
Create new templates in Zoho CRM and assign them in SalesInbox by selecting Add Template while composing an email. Click here for more information.
How to assign a new deal to an email address NOT IN CRM?
Simply drag the desired email address from the NOT IN CRM column and drop it in the POTENTIALS column. You will be prompted to create a new contact and then fill up the Deal information. Fill up the information and click Save.
How to add email address NOT IN CRM as a lead/contact?
Click open the email. In the Email Details view, on the right panel, choose the Lead/Contact option.