Simple, straightforward pricing.
- Single user only
- 5 documents/month
- Signer authentication code (Email)
- Reminders and notifications
- Import documents from cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs
- Export signed documents to cloud apps - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Zoho Docs
- Integration with Zoho Apps - CRM, Writer, People, Recruit, Deluge, Forms, Flow
- Mobile apps - iOS & Android
Everything in the Free Plan +
- 25 documents/user/month
- Multi-Language Support
- Signing workflows
- Audit trails
- G Suite and Office 365 integrations
- Signer authentication code via SMS (Add-on)
Everything in Standard +
- Unlimited documents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the 14-day free trial work?
You get a 14-day free trial of the enterprise plan.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 14-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, you will be automatically moved to our free plan, with all your data intact. The Free plan is valid forever (see the table above for details). Else, you may subscribe to a paid plan anytime and your trial account will be converted into a permanent account along with your data.
How can I upgrade my account?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also called a Super Administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Log in to Zoho Sign, navigate to Settings >> Subscription details >> Upgrade and the wizard will guide you through the process.
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel my account at anytime?
Yes. Zoho Sign is a pay-as-you-go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at anytime.
Whom should I contact for sales-related questions?
If you have questions on the pricing, please write to us at email@example.com.
How can I purchase SMS and API add-ons?
You need to buy SMS and API credits. They can be purchased in denominations of $10 and $50. We will deduct $0.2/SMS and $0.5/document/response.