ZOHO SITES, A SERVICE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE AND MANAGE WEBSITES, IS PROVIDED TO YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (HEREINAFTER "YOU" or "YOUR") BY ZOHO CORPORATION (HEREINAFTER "ZOHO"), ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HEREINAFTER "TERMS") IN ADDITION TO THE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. USE OF ZOHO SITES SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND THE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT PROCEED OR USE ZOHO SITES IN ANY MANNER.
Zoho Sites is a service that allows you to create/build website(s). Additionally, Zoho Sites offers website domain registration, web hosting and business email hosting.
Accessing Zoho Sites
Zoho Sites is a part of Zoho's suite of online collaboration, business and productivity applications. You will be able to access Zoho Sites by using your common account for all Zoho Services (hereinafter "Zoho Account").
Accessing other Zoho Services
Other Zoho Services may be integrated with Zoho Sites. Your Zoho Account will also allow you to access all Zoho Services even if such Zoho Services are not integrated with Zoho Sites. Use of some of these Zoho Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such Zoho Services (hereinafter "Service Specific Terms"). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding Zoho Service.
Accessing Third Party Applications Integrated with Zoho Sites
Third party applications (hereinafter "Third Party Application(s)") may be integrated with Zoho Sites. Access and use of the Third Party Applications may require acceptance of terms of service and privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Application (hereinafter "Third Party Terms"). You are responsible for reading and understanding the Third Party Terms before accessing or using any Third Party Application.
Content, Conduct and Screening
You may transmit or publish content created by you using Zoho Sites. However, you will be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Zoho may screen the content that is transmitted or published through Zoho Sites by using automated scripts and you hereby consent to such screening by Zoho. Zoho reserves the right to remove or block access to any content that violates these Terms, is illegal or is otherwise objectionable in Zoho's sole discretion.
By using Zoho Sites you agree that
- You will not transmit or publish any content that contain any malicious codes, viruses, malware or any other similar software or programs that will damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunication device.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is pornographic and/or obscene.
- You will not use Zoho Sites to impersonate any individual or entity.
- You will not upload files for the primary purpose of having them hosted by Zoho and for use outside of a web site created using Zoho Sites.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is unlawful, illegal, hateful, promotes racism or promotes discrimination or hatred based on ethnicity.
- You will not transmit or publish any material that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates privacy and other legal rights of others.
- You will not create a load on Zoho's servers or abuse Zoho's bandwidth.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for spamming, phishing or any similar activity.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for transmitting or publishing any pirated content.
- You will not use the service for the primary purpose of displaying advertisements. (However, you are permitted to include not more than five (5) advertisement units per page).
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is considered as confidential and/or personal information belonging to any person or entity.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for selling or distributing illegal and counterfeit products.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the provisioning of Zoho Sites.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that is used for scamming purposes such as pyramid scheme, click fraud or get-rich-quick scheme.
- You will not transmit or publish any content that promotes dangerous and illegal activities.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for publishing content that is solely created to manipulate search engine results, search engine ranking and search result placement.
- You will not use Zoho Sites for generating unnatural traffic.
- You will not post affiliate links using Zoho Sites without any original content.
- You will not use Zoho Sites to link or redirect to sites that are involved in any of the prohibited activities listed above.
The images that are used in the themes for creating the website are licensed by Zoho from the copyright owners of such images. These images are permitted to be used only on the websites created using Zoho Sites and are provided as is and as available. You are required to obtain permission from the respective copyright owners before you exploit the images in any other manner.
Zoho may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zoho in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Zoho may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.
Modification of Terms
Zoho reserves the right to modify the Terms. Modifications to the Terms are effective upon your use of Zoho Sites subsequent to publication of such modification.